FULL FARM MENTORSHIP
The purpose of the Full Farm Mentorship is to educate and equip you with the character, knowledge and skills to breed, grow and market sustainable flocks of standard-bred poultry. You will be assigned a coach who will mentor you through the process of brooding, growing, breeder selection and breeder pen setup of your flock.
THE FULL FARM MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
Program currently full!
1. A total of THREE “on farm” coaching visits or the equivalent of fifteen hours of “personal hands on” training, coaching and mentoring by one of our certified coaches. This could include the initial farm visit, breed selection, procurement and delivery, quality control, welfare inspection, flock certification, breeder selection and coordination of breeding pens. Additional coaching visits may be requested for additional fees.
2. Receive complimentary one-year subscription SPN-USA Membership package. Package TBD.
3. Access to your coach via email, text and phone.
4. Ongoing education opportunities! SPN-USA members received priority access and often receive discounts for training videos/materials, workshops and special events.
5. Network with other breeders, growers and poultry experts.
6. Opportunities for farmers to host “ON FARM” workshops that create revenue for the host farm.
7. Members will receive a membership certificate and a membership card. (Business card size)
8. Once flock certification is complete – farm will be:
Listed on the SPN-USA national website.
Will be given opportunities to host on farm workshops.
Sell chicks/poults and poultry products with the increased credibility of being an SPN-USA Certified Breeder.
FEES AND APPLICATION
$1500 FOR THE COACHING TERM
This price includes the coaching fee, housing and meals for THREE farm visits. Travel expenses are NOT included. Your assigned coach will be responsible to arrange the least expensive travel; either by air or ground transportation. Mileage expense is 57 cents a mile, round trip. Whether by ground or air travel, you will be expected to reimburse SPN-USA (for the travel expenses) at the time of the farm visit. If there are other farmers in your area that are in the mentoring program, your coach will do his/her best to coordinate travel so that expenses can be shared.
TWO PAYMENT OPTIONS
Option #1 – Pay the full amount of $1500. LINK BELOW
Option #2 - Pay down payment of $500. LINK BELOW
Pay the balance of $1,000 when your assigned coach arrives for your “first time consultation.” At that time, your coach will also go over the “mentoring agreement” with you.
SPN-USA will assign you a coach based on your specific needs and goals. If a specific coach is requested, additional fees may apply.
You may enter the mentoring membership at any time during the year. The membership is not determined by the calendar year; it is completed by mentoring you to become a Sustainable Poultry Farmer!
CANCELLATION OF SERVICES: You may cancel your membership at any time. If you decide to cancel, a minimum cancellation fee of $100 will be charged in addition to all travel expenses that SPN-USA has incurred. You will receive a prorated refund, based on the number of farm visits that you have received, on any remaining balance. At any time, SPN-USA reserves the right to deny service to anyone.
THE FINE PRINT
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL FARM MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
We are not currently accepting any new applications for the full farm mentoring program because we are full!
Leave us a message and let us know that you would like
to be contacted when the program opens back up.
SPN-USA is committed to meeting your educational needs and helping you succeed. If you are DISSATISFIED with the service you are receiving at any phase of your Full Farm Mentorship, please let us know so the situation can be corrected.
THE SPN-USA COMMITMENT